hey y'all,
Welcome to the new blog. I hope it is convenient for you to go check and attribute to the progress of our site. Please read the mission statement, the content, and user base posts. Please make comments and suggestions where needed. I think for now, the concept of the site is pretty good where it stands. I see it growing and developing a lot in the future, but for now it's good to keep it simple and once it's up and working, we can add on to what the site can do. It's only going to get better from here. :)
The next part to focus on is to get the content of the form just right. This may take some trial and error, but it is necessary. I'm going to post what I have so far for the form over the weekend. We can edit from there and then whip up a quick form and give it a test drive among friends and family to see where things work and what doesn't. I'm really excited. Feel free to sketch out page designs on your spare time. Mike, you have"clean design skills," right? LOL. Check into this blog for updates. They may come at anytime. Muahaahahahahahahaaahaaaa.
P.S.
The working title for the site is build-a-toon. That is very much subject to change. We need a name that doesn't exceed 3 syllables and is simple and clean sounding. Please comment if you have any suggestions concerning the title.
Thanx,
Kim :)
No comments:
Post a Comment