Nice comp, Kim. Minor criticism. Replace the link that say "We Do Freelance Work" to something else. Us doing freelance work should be included in an information page. For example, make a company info link and describe what we do and how we work.
Color palette is good... I think the use of blue over the yellow in the content area of the site really works well. I would maybe check the font on the side navigation - either change it or maybe tweak the spacing. It seems a little strange with the way it is laid out.
"We do freelance work" could maybe go under contact, or the "what we make for you" or the "meet the artists" tab. We could replace it with a portfolio link so people could check out past work. =)
I would love to get some feedback...
ReplyDeleteNice comp, Kim. Minor criticism. Replace the link that say "We Do Freelance Work" to something else. Us doing freelance work should be included in an information page. For example, make a company info link and describe what we do and how we work.
ReplyDeleteColor palette is good... I think the use of blue over the yellow in the content area of the site really works well. I would maybe check the font on the side navigation - either change it or maybe tweak the spacing. It seems a little strange with the way it is laid out.
ReplyDelete"We do freelance work" could maybe go under contact, or the "what we make for you" or the "meet the artists" tab. We could replace it with a portfolio link so people could check out past work. =)
good ideas!!!! yay!
ReplyDelete